How to get the twitter API details (consumer key, consumer secret, access token and access token secret)
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps/new and log in, if necessary.
- Supply the necessary required fields, accept the TOS, and solve the CAPTCHA.
ubmit the form
- Copy the consumer key (API key) and consumer secret from the screen into your application
If you also need the access token representing your own account’s relationship with the application:
- Ensure that your application is configured correctly with the permission level you need (read-only, read-write, read-write-with-direct messages).
- On the application’s detail page, invoke the “Your access token” feature to automatically negotiate the access token at the permission level you need.
- Copy the indicated access token and access token secret from the screen into your application.
Be sure and configure your application as needed before attempting the “your access token” step.
June 15, 2013 / roymj88 / 3
- Google API
- Google Maps
- Hybrid Apps
- Mobile Application Development
- mod rewrite
- Push Notification
- Random Quotes
- Source Code
- Web Development